General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
John Horner
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
I'm starting a RE Mastermind Group, maybe it's for you!

John Horner
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Columbus, OH
Posted Jul 21 2016, 12:46

I am looking to build a small Mastermind Group (5-7 people) with Real Estate Investors from around the country!  

This group will be totally free, my only goal is for everyone in the group to succeed exponentially and learn from each other!

I have been actively investing for 3 years now and I work hard everyday to grow my business and my profitability!  I am looking for like minded investors, actively doing deals full-time to join me so we can help each other with strategies, processes and just overall business planning.

I am really looking for folks outside of the Ohio area because I don't want members to feel like we are competing with each other and feel like we need to keep secrets to ourselves because we are in the same market.

A little about me: My company did 25 deals last year (I still had a FT day job for half of that) and this year we are looking to do around 60 deals. Of the 60, we will complete 20 rehab flips and purchase 40 as rental properties for ourselves. We just hired our first employee to help with the property management. We are managing our own rentals as well as doing all of our own marketing and managing all of our flips in house. We are currently working on more creative and effective marketing strategies, ways to further utilize VA's for administrative work and to start creating processes so that myself and my business partner can begin removing ourselves from the business.

If you're in the same boat as me and looking to continue growing your business please shoot me a PM and let's talk about if we would be a good fit!

Loading replies...