• Victorville, CA
Votes |
Questions about Buy and Hold

Ashley Cast
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Victorville, CA
Posted Sep 27 2016, 22:27

Hello Biggerpockets members,

I am considering working on buy and hold properties, single family and multi-family. Though, I would need more education on how to do and what to expect when dealing with multi-family homes. I have read a few of the articles on here that have discussed how to analyze multi-family homes.

I do have a couple of questions revolving around the financing. Since, I do not have a steady income, I would have to consider creative financing, hard money loan, and private money or another way of financing a deal. With using a hard money loan and in some cases creative financing would require some money down. Which I do not have much saved.

I have looked around my market to figure out the average rent and I know with a hard money loan it would be almost impossible to make a monthly income off a deal if I were.

So my questions are:

Are there any other ways to finance a deal that would not require proof of income?

Would a private money source fund a down payment on a buy and hold property?

If, a private money source would fund a buy and hold property would I just take there return out of the income made for the month?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Loading replies...