Thanks to Jonathan and everyone in this post for sharing your truth about this company. I know I found it valuable and I am sure others will too. Respect!
- sales people always stretch the truth and you are ALWAYS talking to sales people when ever you go to a seminar. The 'rule of thumb' that everyone should ALWAYS follow is... educate yourself and verify everything -
Whenever you put money into any investment you need to research the rules that apply to that investment strategy from alternate sources and verify what you are being told - Never make an investment if you don't understand the issues and verify every claim made through county public records and other, 3rd party sources.
One of my mentors always says that, "Making a quick decisions is an important skill"!
But if someone is pressuring you to make a quick decision that you are not qualified to make, then the chips are undoubtedly stacked in THEIR favor more than yours. Don't be afraid to miss a "great deal"... If what you're looking at is truly a good deal and you miss it... that's a bummer, but there will ALWAYS be another "good deal" right around the corner. Take the time to educate yourself from MORE than just one source before you risk your life savings and your financial future.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing