• Wholesaler
  • Peoria, AZ
Votes |
Wholesaling contracts.. Whats needed???

Elliot Glassman
  • Wholesaler
  • Peoria, AZ
Posted Feb 27 2017, 11:24

Hey everyone ive been doing so much research as of late about proper contracts for wholesaling and of course everybody has different ways and techniques for contracts. What Im curious about is EXACTLY what is needed. So what I have is an assignment contract from myself and the seller and than a purchase agreement from myself and the seller. Stating the contracts are assignable. When I find the cash buyer do I need the same forms OR just an assignment contract. I also know the assignment fee must be in the contracts but when the purchase price is on the original purchase agreement form with assignment fee included, dont I need another purchase agreement showing the price selling to the buyer.  Im just so confused on exactly what forms are needed for both transactions and what needs to be on it. I looked on BP for answers and they stated Assignment form and purchase agreement from seller than assignment for to cash buyer... so if thats the case doesnt the cash end buyers assignment form need to state the purchase price with the fee included?

Also earnest money deposit for both transactions.. seller side and buyer side.. So sounds like to me there has to be 2 assignement forms and 2 purchase agreement... Any help is so appreciated!

Elliot