Gotha, FL orlando area advice

3 Replies

I'm looking for information or advice on a neighborhood in Gotha. I've always heard that the land is undervalued and now that I have money I want to get a couple of properties and was thinking this may be an interesting neighborhood to invest in. It's off of Hemple ave towards old winter garden. The average household annual income in Gotha is 86k. Some of these properties are older and low priced. It looks like a good opportunity to purchase multiples of these. The school zones couldn't get any better either so it could be attractive to more families. Does anyone know much about this neighborhood or would they invest there?

If you are talking about the neighborhood on the corner, I know the westgate owners have properties in there. I'm not too familiar enough with the neighborhood though. I mean it is in a really good area. I would really look into this further. Best of luck!

Justin,

Gotha is a great area adjacent to Windermere. It has grown so much over the last five years, and if you can get something reasonable, grab it. You can clearly see how many homes have been taken down and monsters put in their place

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you