Hi, I am new to US/ California real estate investment scene. As a resident of California, I am looking to potentially invest in trust deeds. I would really appreciate if someone could shed light on the following:
- Does California law stipulate an investor to be an "accredited investors" to be able to invest in any trust deeds and crowdfunding investments
- Does a residents of California need to be accredited investors for "out of state" trust deed investments and crowdfunding investments opportunities?
- Are there any legal regulations in California on the maximum interest that can be earned by private money lenders (referencing to usury laws in California)?
Thanks in advance.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you