south florida alive or not?

4 Replies

i know the sun revolves around south Florida and every snow bird east of the Rockies comes here or Texas but why o why do i just not see anything of substance (i mean sharing or a hey i'm over here) do i need to start my own meet ups? if you are south of west palm and have a pulse give me a sign. yes i speak Spanish and Spanglish and cu banish. sorry no portu span glish

@Clay Hartwig

I'm all for a meet and greet. Your profile introduction is encouraging and how I identify people who are willing to put in the sweat equity to succeed in this business. I'm here for the same reason.

I haven't read much about the market in SoFl but I have heard Jacksonville/Orlando/Tampa areas are great. That seems like a lot of driving in my opinion, but may be worth a shot.

thank you all for raising your hands. Some people think Cardone took all the good deals but I don't think so I see them every were. I might start a really simple blog about a regular guy with a regular job who just keeps finding opportunitys...good or maybe not so good and some just ridiculous 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you