General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
N/A N/A
Votes |
pinnacle

N/A N/A
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:59

i am all confused about this. if Gene O'neal was a crook why is there substaintial amount of assets and cash? why every investor got paid on time? why didn't he ran with our money? he might mislead the wording on the ads, but frankley i dont care about his wordings or how he pays me. my concern is am i getting paid on time as he promised? i always received a phone call from pinnacles exactly on time regarding my returns. eventhough it was my choice to rollover i know other investers who were getting paid on time. unless there is someone didn't get paid. i strongly believe we would have been paid and got all of our money back, if it was not for SEC, or for everyone involve in this matter didn't jump on it. they should have asked investors if they were getting paid on time or if pinnacles delivered all the promises to investors? if they care about us at all. look what happened now. people lost jobs, no money in the bank, mortgage has to be paid on time, not to mention the rest of the bills. i was depending on this money from pinnacles when i lost my job. i invested $85K and never took out my returns. my total investment was $177k. my one acct was closed in 10/10, the other two accts in 11/13/06.
i believe i would have gotten my money and i would not been placed on this position if it was not for government regulatories. if they still have a caring heart hope they speed up the process and pay us back on time. because we got use to get paid on time so we can pay our bills and not losing our homes that we worked hard for.

Loading replies...