San Diego Probate Leads

4 Replies

Hey BP members, Iv been scouring the web to find the best way to get probate leads and i can't seem to find much info. The info I do get leads me to believe the only way to pull these addresses or names is to go directly to the court and pull them. Im already operating on little time because of a full time job so I'm wondering is there are any ways other than hiring a VA to get these leads?

I used to do probate marketing for my flips and had to go to the court house to get the leads. San Diego County doesn't put them online. You might find someone who does this from which you can buy the information or hire someone to pull the info at the court house for you.

Both San Francisco and Sacramento counties have probate information on line:

https://webapps.sftc.org/cc/CaseCalendar.dll?=&Ses...

https://services.saccourt.ca.gov/PublicCaseAccess/...

All forms that pertain to a probate file (Order for Probate, Inventory and Appraisal, Notice of Petition to Administer Estate, Death Certificate, etc.,) is very convenient BUT I still have to physically go to the Placer county courthouse to get address and phone numbers.

So you'll probably have to hire someone to gather information unless you want to work a different county that has their information on-line..

Mark Pedroza, Real Estate Agent in CA (#01858403)
1-415-786-6700

Thanks @Mark Pedroza . I have someone that says he can pull them for me and is a VA. Does that sound reliable? He's been doing it for years but I want to ensure I'm getting current info not leads from years ago. Any way to verify?

Check the top right corner of the court mandated forms the VA pulls for you. It should be time stamped with the most current date and the local time..@Garrette Becker

Mark Pedroza, Real Estate Agent in CA (#01858403)
1-415-786-6700

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.