Hello everyone new here and love the podcast. (Finance question)

1 Reply

First-I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping I'm posing this in the right spot.

I found the podcast a couple of weeks ago and I've been listening to 2 to 3 a day everyday and love it.

Ive got a couple of rental property today and also building new construction. I finance the new construction with my own money. The question i have is I've got a property that should appraise around 170ish and I've already lowered the price down to 159,900 and it starting to show a lot but no offers and dont really want to lower the price again, but I'm stuck as i have a lot of money tied up with the build and wanted to know if there is a way to purchase the house and just rent it so i could keep the cash flow going to build another one. 

-If it appraises for 170,000

-If i could find a bank to do a 90/10 loan. I would be able to pull out 155ish and that would pay me a little bit and add to my rentals.

I do have a LLC.

Hope this helps and please let me know if you think this could be done.

@Tyler Shew

Hello Tyler, I live in Hendersonville and just started networking on Bigger Pockets.  It looks like you posted this about a month ago.  Were you able to sell the property you mentioned?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.