Votes
Jackson Ramirez
  • New York City, NY
Votes |
STUCK BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

Jackson Ramirez
  • New York City, NY
Posted Feb 19 2018, 11:05
It's not often you get a deal like the one that I got. It started back in 2004 when my building decided to go condo. I never bought anything in my life but I figured this was one thing or opportunity that I would not let go by. So I decided to go to the meetings and see what was this about. They offered me my apartment for 55% below market value. At the time I had no idea what market value was so I got on the internet and looked it up. So happens that the price was close to 650K market for an apartment like mine. So I ended up working my butt off, and saving up to finally purchase my apartment. Fast forward 11 years later it is now worth 1.2 million. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to construction and have crews working for me on a few projects. I live in it and now feel that it's time to go ahead and make a move. My problem is do I sell? Do I rent? I think about the economy, the stock market the Bitcoin rally. Having this, my biggest asset, I question you most experienced folks.....what would you do?

Loading replies...