Reviving Quad Cities Meet-ups

17 Replies

Hello BPers, long time no talk! 

As many of you from the Quad Cities are aware, the meet-up scene around here has come and gone for the most part. I am making this post to get a feeler for how many people would like to see us reboot the meetings. For me, they added a lot of networking opportunities and motivation. They can also require a lot of effort, but I enjoyed hosting them. Ideally if we were to restart them again, we would have a structure and multiple hosts to keep the gears turning. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Alex,

I've been speaking to multiple people about getting the meetings set back up with the policies and procedures that are shared with the other groups around the midwest. I have a couple people willing to participate in a leadership role. We just got the Chicago Club connected and talking with the Madison Club. I'm on a meeting this week in regards to getting the QC connected next. Do you want to be one of the Club Champions?

@Alex Bock I would definitely be interested in seeing something revived here.

Alex,

Would definitely be interested. Please keep me posted on the progress. 

I think I have an awesome venue secured for the meetings. I will keep everyone posted on the progress I make!

Interested!!

This post has been removed.

Be on the lookout for the upcoming meeting in the events section! I tried to post it here but BP slapped my wrist for it. It will be posted from someone else's account!

I am interested as well.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.