Michael Kim
  • Morristown, NJ
Votes |
Passive Investor Looking for Partners to Invest in Multi Family P

Michael Kim
  • Morristown, NJ
Posted Mar 6 2018, 09:04

Hello everyone. 

I am new to biggerpockets and real estate. I am looking invest passively into mid to large multifamily complexes in any states in US. I am preparing to sell my present business and other liquid assets, and hopefully in about a year I will have as much as 500k to invest in real estate. I listened to Podcast 227 last year with Joe Fairless. He stated that he guarantees 18% return on investment to his passive investors on Multi-Family properties in the 1st year, with which I was quite impressed. However, I found out that he only works with "accredited investors," which I am not.

I was wondering if 18% return (as a passive investor in partnership with other active investors) is still attainable in today's market.

Even 15% sound really good. What kind of return should I realistically expect?

Also, I would appreciate your recommendations and referrals to reputable and trustworthy people or company who will work with passive investors. Please only trustworthy people/company with a good track records of high returns. Any advise in this regard would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you and God bless you all!

-Michael

Loading replies...