How a 19 can start investing in real estate ??!

5 Replies

hello everybody!!! I’m a young Italian boy, I have 20 years old, and the 21th may I will start the university in Miami! I’m in the USA only because I want invest in real estate and achieve financial freedom... I’ve been reading books since 2 years about real estate, mentality, economy..... my first target it’s to start with a 3/4 unit properties.. but I’m younger and I don’t have a lot money to use for the down payment.

What do you advise me to do??!!

Start with wholesaler properties and accumulate some money and after start with rent properties or find money to a private lender or to the seller or..???

And if any Italian or Miami investor would like give me a hand, I would be happy!!

Thanks a lot to everyone!!!

Hey Elia,

I'm still learning myself, but funnily enough I'll be in Miami for two weeks in April and then Florence, Italy for 4 weeks after that!

There's a lot of good info on BP about how to start with No or Low Money Down (have you read the book)?

I was thinking about getting a 4-plex in Miami myself but the market is pretty tight and prices are high right now :/

Andre Crabb! The 10 April I’ll go 5 day in Florence Italy, and after, I’ll came back here, I have read the book, and a lot books like that, if you want send me a message in my e-mail, that we can talk better!!

Finding a deal is the most important thing you can do right now by any means necessary...everything else will fall in place. When you find a deal an investor or wholesaler will pick it up from you. Do this over and over and stack your cash as high as you can and then decide what you want to do. Being financially free is too vague...you need to find what you are great at (super powers) and build an empire around you that can handle everything else. Last but not least it will take longer than you think...the good news is you are very young. I hope this was helpful. 

Hey Ralph, thank you for your advice!!
I saw that you are a Miami’s investor, can you help me to start in this business !!??

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.