• Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Votes |
Service For National Detailed Comps Searching

Lucas Machado
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Posted Jun 13 2018, 08:48

Hello BP Community,

I'm looking for a recommendation for as to service that will allow me to look up comps with high level of detail and updated accuracy for across the US.

In my Florida market, I use "IMAPP" which lets me put together my own comp methods, so I can make searches via subdivision, lot sizes, living areas, year built, time frames, sales history, property type, draw custom maps. It's also essentially updated every 24-48 hours. It also directly integrates to property appraiser - so I can look at owner info on the spot.

Is there a service that let's me do this, pretty much anywhere in the US?

I get pretty detailed when analyzing comps, so I def need it to be nuanced in terms of linking to appraiser where I can find zoning, searching by subdivision or as to distance from subject property. Needs to have access to ALL kinds of property, vacant lands, condos, apartments. Basically, if it has a parcel ID and a county record, I need to be able to run comps (for example, if someone wants to sell me a tear down house, most likely, i want to pull vacant land comps within .5 miles and be able to link to the appraiser to see if zoning is the same).

Any thoughts as to a service to meet these needs?

Thanks.