New to RE investing in Lynchburg VA

9 Replies

We recently moved to the Lynchburg area. Hubby is retired and handy and we are ready to dive into RE investing (multi family homes, storage units, SFH,air BNB?) looking for a person or group to connect with with experience in this market. We are open to suggestions and advice!

@Dominic Cordaro I’m so very sorry! On my way home just now my car was sounding funny, straining up the hills. I’m a little nervous about going out tonite alone with the car. Talked o hubby who was eager to have me attend in his absence but he suggests checking transmission fluid and passing on tonite’s meeting. Hopefully you will have a meeting next month and he can come too. Hope you have a good turnout.

-sandy

Originally posted by @Sandra Lee patrick :

@Dominic Cordaro I’m so very sorry! On my way home just now my car was sounding funny, straining up the hills. I’m a little nervous about going out tonite alone with the car. Talked o hubby who was eager to have me attend in his absence but he suggests checking transmission fluid and passing on tonite’s meeting. Hopefully you will have a meeting next month and he can come too. Hope you have a good turnout.

-sandy

@Sandra Lee patrick no problem! Good luck with your car, reach out if you need anything!
Dominic

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you