Turnkey investments companies

4 Replies

Hello everyone,

I’m new to this site and I’m so glad to be part of it, there is tons of great of valuable information.

I’m thinking about investing in a turnkey property in Florida.

I would like to know what are your thoughts about this type of investment and if I can get recommendations on the best turnkey companies.

Thank you for all the feedback

@David Merino

Florida has a number of good markets. The key to realize with turnkey investing is that the majority of the value has already been created before you have purchased the property. Your property will most likley cashflow without an issue however you are not going to see the massive value appreciations. It is a good place to start in your real estate investing career and the team and sometimes the tenant have already been put in place which makes it much easier than doing it all on your own.

Originally posted by @David Merino :

Hello everyone,

I’m new to this site and I’m so glad to be part of it, there is tons of great of valuable information.

I’m thinking about investing in a turnkey property in Florida.

I would like to know what are your thoughts about this type of investment and if I can get recommendations on the best turnkey companies.

Thank you for all the feedback

Welcome to the site David.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here