General Real Estate Investing

User Stats

Votes
Joe T
Votes |
Harvest Park=HARVEST HOAX

Joe T
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:57

I bought a home in a new development in Mapleton called Harvest Park. There web address is HarvestPark.net. My town home is yet to be finished and I closed seven months ago in July of 2006. The builder, Brandon Dubois of Dubois Construction promised to complete it at least 12 times and he has not. I have several items missing. A missing medicine cabinet, an unpainted ceiling, broken jets on a tub, etc. I am not the only one, check with the other residents in Harvest Park. They have many more complaints than I do. Every person has a problem--ask the Bishop of Mapleton 4th ward. The people in charge of the development are clueless. Everything is moving so slowly. I am so pissed that I put my home up for sale. It is a risk to bash my investment, but gullible Utah investors will still put out money for this award winning Harvest Park. But verily I say unto you, it should be named HARVEST HOAX!!!!!!!!!!! And they should win an award for stupidity and bad business sense. Contact me if you want any information and I will give you the truth...

Loading replies...