• Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Acquiring Leads- New Property Management Company in Philadelphia

Kevin M.
Property Manager
  • Property Manager
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Dec 30 2019, 07:01

Hi BP- looking for some advice for a new property management company entering the Philadelphia market.

Background: After a few years of investing and managing my own Philly homes- I'm now the proud owner of a newly licensed Property Management company here in Philadelphia ready to provide services to other owners and investors. I've built all the company infrastructure (management agreement, lease agreement, owner portal, website, etc) and now I'm ready to get my first client.

Question: Do you have any recommendations for finding leads for Single Family Homes, Duplexes, or Triplexes in need of property management services in Philadelphia?

Issues: Most of my competition has been in the industry for decades and manage hundreds of units. I'm very confident in my ability to manage properties- but how do I convince customers that I can provide better services than the competition? I'm thinking of selling the fact that my small portfolio makes me more accessible and attentive to each individual unit.

Initial Thoughts
: I plan on using Craigslist, Google AdWords, local investor groups, and All Property Management (pay per lead ~$35) to start. Is there anything that I'm missing?

Thanks for your input!

Loading replies...