• Rental Property Investor
  • Sioux Falls, SD (sioux falls)
Votes |
I need more leads, I’m losing money now

Cole Shawd
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Sioux Falls, SD (sioux falls)
Posted May 24 2020, 10:12

I’m a couple years in to my investing career and have been able to build an ok flow of seller leads. I do buy and hold single family homes and am now working into multi family. I have and will flip as well if the numbers and the house work well for it. I’ve been networking with agents, meeting and getting to know wholesalers, meeting other flippers, networking with more experienced investors and pursuing my own off market deals. By doing so my deal flow has increased, but not near what it should be. And I feel like I’m still not making great progress on my deal flow yet and I should be. I’m now to the point that I’m losing money, definitely on the flip side, as no deals = no money.

I’ve done a ton of research on this, but just need a better push in the right direction for a good and fairly easy process to start with on seller lead generation. Then grow it out from there. Im open to any suggestions...websites, lists, virtual assistants, apps, cold calling, knocking on doors...whatever it may be. The ultimate goal is for it to be very time efficient and hire it out even if I have to, but just looking for a great step 1.

Loading replies...