Wholesale companies in So. California

5 Replies

I've been buying and selling real estate as a hobby for the last 20 years. My wife and I have flipped 6 properties and we own 5 rentals. We have the cash and we'd like to start buying more single family and multifamily units. Honestly we just don't have the time to follow up with leads, scour the MLS and drive around. We have relationships with realtors who send us stuff from time to time, but I'm hoping there are wholesalers who want to sell to us.

We live in the Victorville area and we only want to invest in Apple Valley, Hesperia, Victorville, Adelanto, Phelan, Oak Hills, and the Big Bear Mountain area.   I'd love to connect with wholesalers and more Realtors.

Hey Paul, best of luck with your search for wholesalers! I'd recommend signing up to local meetup events to make connections with wholesalers. Most of them have gone virtual now, but if they see you enough times, they'll end up doing business with you. Best of luck!

Hello Paul, 

I am a wholeseller from North Hollywood CA, 

May I ask, What kind of properties are you on the market for? message me so we can discuss details. I would be very interested in finding properties for you. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you