Miramar beach cash flow assessment

6 Replies

@Lance Campbell

I bought a property in Miramar Beach and closed in February.  I would not buy if the property does not cash flow.  My property should generate about 20K in profit this year.  If you are not self managing then that is the only reason cash flow would be down.  As with any investment cash flow must be positive.  The only exception would be crazy appreciation.  I do not rely on appreciation. I can tell you my property has appreciated at least 100,000 in the first season, but I’m in for the long hall.

@Lance Campbell

My cleaning fees are $250 for each cleaning.  The guests are charged a cleaning fee, so it’s no cost to me.  I self manage so I can’t speak on that.  I live a 1000 miles away.  I rely on my cleaners for information on repairs and supplies.  They can do small repairs.  I had to have an exhaust fan replaced the other week.  Found a contractor who was available.  I use keyless door entry and a ring door bell to make sure crazy parties are not going on.

@Lance Campbell

The thing with revenue from last year is maybe they weren’t great pm’s.  Analyze your revenue by using @Luke Carl enemy method.  You might find you can increase revenue.  You tube the enemy method from the short term shop.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you