User Stats

Votes
Jeff Miller
Votes |
Bank recommendation for mortgage/refinance

Jeff Miller
Posted May 26 2022, 08:32
Hello all,

We just closed on our first rental property in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. We bought this all cash in an LLC, Once we get a tenant we are looking to take cash out of the house equity and buy a second property.

Any recommendations of a good local (or national bank) that can help us do that?

User Stats

Votes
Raymond J. Rodrigues
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Lender
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Miami, FL
Replied May 26 2022, 09:17

Hi Jeff, how long will you and your partner have owned the property by the time you complete your cash out refinance? Feel free to reach out with any questions that you may have. 

Helm Mortgage Corp Logo

User Stats

Votes
Malgorzata Sadowska
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Miami, FL
Replied May 26 2022, 10:52

@Raymond J. Rodrigues provides excellent service & best rates / terms.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Post
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Dallas, Tx
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Dallas, Tx
Replied May 26 2022, 13:35

Hey Jeff,

I have done dozens of cash-out loans for investment properties in Florida. No tax returns or income verification required. 30yr and 40yr fixed rate loans. Give me a call anytime and I can answer any questions you have.

User Stats

Votes
Dave Skow
  • Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Seattle, WA
Replied May 26 2022, 14:47

@Jeff Miller- if you want to do the loan in the LLC name - you will find very few lenders that will be able to assist .....if this is the case - your first question should be : what lenders can close in a LLC name ...and then go from there ........if you are OK with getting the new loan in your own name - then most lenders should be able to assist ...fyi - if you do the loan within 6 months - you will need to provide papertrail for the lender to show where the funds for the purchase derived from .. if you borrowed / were gifted or used soemones elses funds to close on the purchase you might want to wait 6 mos + to do the cash out refi

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Rosenberg
Lender
  • Lender
  • El Segundo
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
  • El Segundo
Replied May 26 2022, 14:50

Hey Jeff, I work with a lot of investors out in Fl like yourself. Feel free to reach out anytime if you would like to hear some options. 

User Stats

Votes
Alex Hunt
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied May 27 2022, 07:37

I have a partner at a FL bank, but could do this in house with a delayed purchase for max 80% cashout on that cash purchase. In the name of the LLC or in personal.