• pueblo, co
Votes |
steps to financing a brrrr

Miguel Hernandez
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • pueblo, co
Posted May 29 2022, 15:39

I'm in need of some assistance in trying to finance a brrr property. any advice?

User Stats

Votes
Jay Thomas
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied May 29 2022, 19:06

Hi Miguel! 

Have you spoken to any lenders that specialize in investments in your area? They would be the best people to talk to. They can look closer into your financials and help guide you to the outcome you want! If you need lender referrals, let me know! I have a few out in that area!

User Stats

Votes
Robin Simon#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Robin Simon#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 30 2022, 07:49

Assuming you are in the beginning stages of the BRRRR process, you should be looking at hard money lenders in your area that have products for rehab loans (typically "fix and flip") since the loan and the process generally work the same whether you are planning to flip or hold once the rehab is done. Bonus if your lender also does the refinance perm debt as well, that way you can keep it all in house during the BRRRR process and not have to use two different lenders

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Miguel Hernandez
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • pueblo, co
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • pueblo, co
Replied May 31 2022, 12:05
Quote from @Jay Thomas:

Hi Miguel! 

Have you spoken to any lenders that specialize in investments in your area? They would be the best people to talk to. They can look closer into your financials and help guide you to the outcome you want! If you need lender referrals, let me know! I have a few out in that area!

I currently have not spoken to any lenders except the bank I bank at to see what they offer. I would appreciate any referrals that are in my area. i am trying to stay local.