Votes
Brent Busby
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
ISO: Birmingham, AL Multi-Family RE Lender

Brent Busby
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted Jul 13 2022, 18:12

I am looking for a lender in the Birmingham market for small (8) unit multifamily property. Specifically, looking for a 10 year term with 30 your ammo. Let me know if you guys recommend anyone. Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Jack Mawer
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Jul 13 2022, 18:20

Brent, happy to help! Are you looking for a 10 year IO option that amortizes over the 20 years after?

User Stats

Votes
Brent Busby
  • Birmingham, AL
Votes |
  • Birmingham, AL
Replied Jul 13 2022, 18:41

@Jack Mawer Hi Jack. Thanks for the reply. A 10 year term IO, amortized over 20 years would probably work for this deal. It might actually be better as this is a value add with rents ~36% below market at the moment, which is why I was originally looking for a 30 year ammo. I would need to run the numbers, but would love to connect. What type of rates do you have with this product?

I’m afraid getting this to underwrite at a 1.25x might be difficult using the current rent roll and only a 25% down payment, which is why it’ll need to be 30 year amortizing or IO. Open to other suggestions.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Jack Mawer
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Jul 13 2022, 18:51
Quote from @Brent Busby:

@Jack Mawer Hi Jack. Thanks for the reply. A 10 year term IO, amortized over 20 years would probably work for this deal. It might actually be better as this is a value add with rents ~36% below market at the moment, which is why I was originally looking for a 30 year ammo. I would need to run the numbers, but would love to connect. What type of rates do you have with this product?

I’m afraid getting this to underwrite at a 1.25x might be difficult using the current rent roll and only a 25% down payment, which is why it’ll need to be 30 year amortizing or IO. Open to other suggestions.

Just PM'd you