• Galesville, WI
Votes |
mortgage brokers near La Crosse, Wisconsin

Quentin Moller
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Galesville, WI
Posted Nov 15 2022, 12:12

Does anybody have a mortgage broker in the lacrosse area they would recommend?  I've always gotten my loans through my local bank, but they don't offer a 30 fixed rate for rental properties.  Any advice for who to reach out to would be appreciated.

User Stats

Votes
Robin Simon#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Robin Simon#1 Creative Real Estate Financing Contributor
  • Lender
  • Austin, TX
Replied Nov 15 2022, 12:31

Any reason you would need someone local to that specific market?  In this day and age, most brokers cover national platforms and can easily connect with lenders across the country that lend in WI, so needing someone super local could really limit you

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Raskin
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Nov 15 2022, 12:52

@Quentin Moller, I work on rental property loans in Wisconsin. I'm a mortgage broker that works with multiple lenders to help you get the best terms for your investment goals. I'll be in Madison next week to visit family for Thanksgiving! Let me know if you would like to discuss further by phone or Zoom. 

Vacasa logo
Vacasa
|
Sponsored
We do the work. You get the ROI. We do it all for your vacation rental. All—marketing, pricing, guest requests, housekeeping & more.

User Stats

Votes
Quentin Moller
Pro Member
  • Galesville, WI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Galesville, WI
Replied Nov 15 2022, 13:08
Quote from @Stacy Raskin:

@Quentin Moller, I work on rental property loans in Wisconsin. I'm a mortgage broker that works with multiple lenders to help you get the best terms for your investment goals. I'll be in Madison next week to visit family for Thanksgiving! Let me know if you would like to discuss further by phone or Zoom. 

Stacy,

That would be nice to chat. I'll message you seperate if that works for you.

thanks,

Quentin

User Stats

Votes
Quentin Moller
Pro Member
  • Galesville, WI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Galesville, WI
Replied Nov 15 2022, 13:10
Quote from @Robin Simon:

Any reason you would need someone local to that specific market?  In this day and age, most brokers cover national platforms and can easily connect with lenders across the country that lend in WI, so needing someone super local could really limit you

You make a great point. I hadn't really considered national brokers, but I should probably branch out some.

User Stats

Votes
Stacy Raskin
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Nov 15 2022, 13:17

@Quentin Moller, sounds good- I look forward to chatting. 

User Stats

Votes
Erik Estrada
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Nov 16 2022, 16:41
Quote from @Quentin Moller:

Does anybody have a mortgage broker in the lacrosse area they would recommend?  I've always gotten my loans through my local bank, but they don't offer a 30 fixed rate for rental properties.  Any advice for who to reach out to would be appreciated.

Might want to look into working with a Nationwide Mortgage Broker well-versed in DSCR, Hard Money, and Private Money. It will make your life a lot easier than doing all the homework yourself.

Fuente Funding Inc.  Logo