FHA 203k Loan

5 Replies

Good morning all:

I have a listing in the Hedingham subdivision in Raleigh that needs some work.  With that said, it hit me this morning that promoting a 203k loan for this property just might help to get it sold. Can anyone recommend a good mortgage loan officer in the area with 203k experience?

Thanks in advance.

Sheryl

I think you'd want to post this in the local raleigh forum

@Sheryl Merritt  

I'm not sure, however I'd imagine most Lenders offering FHA loans would be able to also provide a 203K loan if it could be justified. I'm leaving a post here because I'd like to hear what type of answers people come up with.

Sheryl Merritt , there is a very good team of loan officers named Phill and Trinnie O'Connor at Well Fargo. I know them and they are very good and work the 203k loans as well. Let me know if you want me to connect you.
Originally posted by @Sheryl Merritt :

Good morning all:

I have a listing in the Hedingham subdivision in Raleigh that needs some work.  With that said, it hit me this morning that promoting a 203k loan for this property just might help to get it sold. Can anyone recommend a good mortgage loan officer in the area with 203k experience?

Thanks in advance.

Sheryl

Call Amy Bonis - I think she is a member here too. 

My wife is a mortgage lender with fm lending/prosperity home mortgage. They have a renovation dept that focuses on 203k & other conventional renovation options. The guy that runs it is Scott mulder. [email protected] Tell him Seema sent you. 

Good luck

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.