Skip to content
Private Lending & Conventional Mortgage Advice

User Stats

Votes
Ian Dyer
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Orange County, CA
Votes |
How can I find private money? Ron LeGrand's way or?

Ian Dyer
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Orange County, CA
Posted Feb 2 2016, 23:44

We need to find some private money. We have some free and clear property in CA and on the Colorado river. We want to look for private investors who'd be glad to get 4.5% on their money secured by a first trust deed. I've run an ad on Craigslist and in the past have gotten a loan that way, without points or costs or hassle, just documented our good credit and the equity in the property. But recently, we tried that again we're not getting responses from Craigslist. What other ways should we look for these kind of private individuals? I think I've heard Ron LeGrand say he teaches that. Has anyone bought his course and listened to it, and if so, does he really teach something useful other than asking my family members? I have great credit but don't have the time to get bank loans and I love getting private loans, but I haven't been getting responses to my Craigslist ad. I know there's tons of people out there earning 1% who'd love to get 4.5% secured by a first trust deed on a good property. 

Loading replies...