• Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Votes |
Advice on obtaining 100% financing from hard money lender

Ceotrid Gilbert
  • Investor
  • Milwaukee, WI
Posted Nov 8 2016, 08:08

I am in process for a loan from a hard money lender. This is my first time seeking hard money funding and I have requested 100% financing.  Apparently I am working with a broker who in turn is using another broker who specializes in his area of lending. Through several rounds of Q&A and providing all the documents requested I was told the deal could be done at 6 points interest only for 6 months. Now over a month into the process I'm being asked how I xpect to get 100% financing in relation to having a negative $90K net worth due to my primary residence being upside down stemming from the market crash. 

I also have less than $1,000 in cash reserves which was also a question of how I planned to fund the start of the project. 

The residential property as given to me and there are no mortgages. The ARV is $80k and I've requested a $52K loan to rehab, all of which is supported by a CMA.

I'm seeking advice on how to respond to the questions asked I noted above in a way that will support the noted "write up" by broker #2 and secure my loan. 

Loading replies...