Anyone Attending Northeast Conf or Mortgage Brokers in AC?

2 Replies

Folks from our company are attending the Northeast Conference of Mortgage Brokers and Professionals in Atlantic City, NJ, tomorrow 10/11 at Harrah's.   The event has already begun, but just wondering if any BP folks are attending, and want to meetup?  

Hit me up if you are.  We may throw a "mixer" if there are people attending. 

Link

I'm posting this here because it's not a meetup I'm a part of, other than attending.

Definitely a good place for NJ/PA/NY investors to connect with lenders because I'm guessing there will be a crap-ton of them there.

Originally posted by @David Weintraub :

Folks from our company are attending the Northeast Conference of Mortgage Brokers and Professionals in Atlantic City, NJ, tomorrow 10/11 at Harrah's.   The event has already begun, but just wondering if any BP folks are attending, and want to meetup?  

Hit me up if you are.  We may throw a "mixer" if there are people attending. 

Link

I'm posting this here because it's not a meetup I'm a part of, other than attending.

Definitely a good place for NJ/PA/NY investors to connect with lenders because I'm guessing there will be a crap-ton of them there.

I'm down if intrested. 

Also, we are hosting a meetup this Thursday that is after an auction for AC properties. 

I can't post a link but can be found from the link in my signature.

If I can push it through to later in the day, I'll swing through your event.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here