Anyone Attending Northeast Conf or Mortgage Brokers in AC?

2 Replies

Folks from our company are attending the Northeast Conference of Mortgage Brokers and Professionals in Atlantic City, NJ, tomorrow 10/11 at Harrah's.   The event has already begun, but just wondering if any BP folks are attending, and want to meetup?  

Hit me up if you are.  We may throw a "mixer" if there are people attending. 

Link

I'm posting this here because it's not a meetup I'm a part of, other than attending.

Definitely a good place for NJ/PA/NY investors to connect with lenders because I'm guessing there will be a crap-ton of them there.

Originally posted by @David Weintraub :

Folks from our company are attending the Northeast Conference of Mortgage Brokers and Professionals in Atlantic City, NJ, tomorrow 10/11 at Harrah's.   The event has already begun, but just wondering if any BP folks are attending, and want to meetup?  

Hit me up if you are.  We may throw a "mixer" if there are people attending. 

Link

I'm posting this here because it's not a meetup I'm a part of, other than attending.

Definitely a good place for NJ/PA/NY investors to connect with lenders because I'm guessing there will be a crap-ton of them there.

I'm down if intrested. 

Also, we are hosting a meetup this Thursday that is after an auction for AC properties. 

I can't post a link but can be found from the link in my signature.

If I can push it through to later in the day, I'll swing through your event.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.