• Investor
  • Sedona, AZ
Votes |
Networth Realty and 212 Loans

Salvatore Tardio
  • Investor
  • Sedona, AZ
Posted Oct 10 2017, 12:42

My son and I are in Arizona and we are considering signing up with Networth Reality to possibly do our first deal. Networth seems really convenient by having the property and financing put together and ready to go but a little caution light goes off in my head when things look easy.   Nothing's for free so I'm wondering if the attraction of having homes handed to us without effort isn't paid for by an inflated property price and a higher cost of financing?   We all know that It's expensive and discouraging to learn the hard way so I'd really appreciate anyone's input concerning the properties offered by Networth and their 212 financing, which you are required to use.  I am not implying that anything is wrong with Networth and I'm not criticizing them for wanting to make as much profit as possible, as do I.  Business should be a win/win situation, I just want to know the good and bad experiences of others so we can be reasonably sure before we make any commitment.  In addition f anyone can share any wholesalers or hard money lenders we would really appreciate it.

Loading replies...