Private Lenders or Investors in DFW? Needing Assistance.

2 Replies

Hello BP,

I am a local investor in DFW looking for help funding a small down payment on an excellent income producing investment property. I only need a short term loan (roughly 20k) that I can pay back within 2 years max. I have both the income and assets to show for if needed.

A little about my background, My name is Rickey, still fairly new to RE investing. My goal and aspirations are to build a portfolio of multi-family rentals in hopes to build financial freedom. I have gotten off to a great start so far accumulating 2 properties in the past 2 years, need help funding my 3rd this year.

I have the deal structured below, with all my assets:

Multi-family Duplex (3 bed/2 bath) , I can provide address if needed. Asking $165,000 (Could probably get it for 160)

I have $20,000 in cash, need the other 20k to complete down-payment.

2 rentals owned:

Duplex earning monthly $1875

Single-family monthly $462.33

Earning wage income as well.

Again I can pay back the loan in 2 years MAX. If there is anybody that can help me fund and close this deal soon I would love and appreciate to hear from you. Please message me on here or call @ 254.291. 5292.

Thank You All!

-Rickey

@Rickey Wiley have you posted this in the Texas forum?  Also, do you go to any investor networking groups here locally?  Those might get you some answers.

@Andrew Postell I went to one local REI group but they were all hard money lenders. I will try posting in the Texas Forum. If you have any recommendations for private money please let me know. I'll keep looking.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.