Votes
Richard Shusko
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Votes |
Cash OUt Refi Advice

Richard Shusko
  • Virginia Beach, VA
Posted Dec 8 2017, 06:33

So I have a credit score of 715 I claim on my taxes 72,000 a year. I have no judgement and pay all my bills on time every month. But I cant cash out refi 3 houses to save my life. I bought 4 houses this year 1 is free and clear. 3 of which are houses I bought with a Hard Money Loan I rehabbed it and rented them all out. Each are cash Flowing from 300 - 800 a month after all experience.

Problem is everywhere I go they want at least 12 months of seasoning in my own name. They all are about 4-8 months seasoning in my company name so even if I wait for the 12 months the people Ive talked to wont even touch it because it was not in my personal name for the past 12 months. Most everyone said they will do up to 70% LTV which is fine after I do these houses even at 70% LTV I would be able to pull out 120k which would be great to use for more houses. So plenty of Equity in houses.

I have found one hard money company that offer 30 year fixed cash out refi but they cost about 10 k in fees just to get the loan per house which to me seems crazy and the interest rate was 8.5 percent. Does anyone have any better options or ideas please let me know through here.

Thanks for any Advice and help !

Richard

Loading replies...