Votes
Steve N.
  • Minneapolis, MN
Votes |
Private Lending or ?

Steve N.
  • Minneapolis, MN
Posted Dec 15 2017, 13:17

We recently sold our second house and consolidated to one place.    Looking to borrow against the equity to do some investing but having issues with a few lenders because they seem to only want perfect credit, which I do not have.  The thing that drives me nuts is that I tell them my story, what I owe and where my credit is at and they say oh yeah no problem then they do a hard credit pull, and tell me they wont lend because of my credit card/usecured debt is too high and my credit is too low.  But it is EXACTLY where I told them it would be and told them I did not want to do a hard pull unless they thought it was something they could do.  And of course every credit hit hurts my score.

My home is worth about 550K and I owe 312k.  I also own a cabin worth about 35k that is free and clear.  I have made 6 figure income between my main job for the last 8 year.   I guess I am wondering what I am missing here?  Why do they say they can get the deal done with what I give them and then never can.   

Loading replies...