Let’s start investing in self storage units

2 Replies

Hey Deshaun!

I second what @Zach Quick said - first start with a search on Biggerpockets regarding Self Storage investing and you will find a plethora of information.  

Probably so much that you'll be overwhelmed , but please remember that there's: Acquisitions (buying of Existing Self Storage Facilities); Development & Conversions (building a facility starting with dirt or converting an industrial warehouse or Big-Box Retail store into Self Storage);  Raising Capital; investing in a Syndication, & so forth.

And there are plenty of folks here on Biggerpockets who have started forum topics, added posts, and greatly contributed by sharing their knowledge & experience.  Again, a quick search and you'll see what I mean.  

After you peruse "Self Storage Investing" here on BP, please let us know if you have any specific questions and we'd be glad to help.  (Granted, I can't speak for anyone else, but most of us are pretty forthcoming in order to help folks out who genuinely want to both learn the business and get out & do it.)

Good luck to you!

Scott