Skip to content
Creative Real Estate Financing

User Stats

Votes

Looking to buy in Honolulu, Hawaii

Posted Aug 3 2022, 02:00

Hello everyone,

I am seeking any advice, leads, or partnership. Ideally I would like to buy a 2/3 Bedroom Condo or small house in Oahu. My wife and I have about 200K cash saved that we could use for downpayment. I have great credit. Only looking in seller financing deals or any other agreement with no interest involved in the deal. I don't mind paying a significantly higher price over the market value of the home as long as no interest is involved in the transaction. 

I am also interested in any other ideas or partnership with anyone as long as the deals do not have any interest payments.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Vukelich
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Auburn, WA: 🏢 26 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Auburn, WA: 🏢 26 LTRs 🏡 3 STRs
Replied Aug 3 2022, 11:20

You should contact my brother, @Bryan Vukelich.  He's an investor and is licensed on Oahu.  I'm sure he can help or point you in the right direction.  Best wishes on your search for a property!  He loves it over there.

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Vukelich
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Kaneohe, HI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Kaneohe, HI
Replied Aug 3 2022, 11:26

@Mohamed Elshehaby - I am a real estate agent on O'ahu and you are welcome to contact me at any time - I'm happy to serve you any way I can.  Thanks @Brandon Vukelich for sharing my name with Mohamed.  

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 4 2022, 02:13
Quote from @Brandon Vukelich:

You should contact my brother, @Bryan Vukelich.  He's an investor and is licensed on Oahu.  I'm sure he can help or point you in the right direction.  Best wishes on your search for a property!  He loves it over there.

Thanks Brandon. I will contact Bryan.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 4 2022, 02:14
Quote from @Bryan Vukelich:

@Mohamed Elshehaby - I am a real estate agent on O'ahu and you are welcome to contact me at any time - I'm happy to serve you any way I can.  Thanks @Brandon Vukelich for sharing my name with Mohamed.  

Thanks for your response Bryan. I will be contacting you.