Colorado Portfolio Lender

8 Replies

Looking for a creative lender to fund a primary residence in Colorado for a client.  A few unique circumstances have them hitting roadblocks.  Don't want hard money per se.  Who can you recommend?

Thanks

Tim Jones

I use Jenna Veinote (prounounced Vee-No) at FirstBank for all my portfolio loan needs.  

[email protected]

She's in Longmont, but can do everything remotely.

(No business affiliation - just a really happy customer)

First Bank, Elevations, BBVA, Key Bank. I did talk to Elevations last week and they had to change their terms. What they were quoting right now for an idea is:

5/1 ARM

30 year Amortized

15 year balloon

Just under 5% interest

25% down

Good luck!

I have a few contacts - send me a note - my posts get deleted by the moderator when I share contact information on the forums. 

@Tim Jones

Tim ,

Have your folks tried First Bank? They have a portfolio program that usually will help buyers who have some interesting financials. Just a thought. Another idea might be Community Banks of Colorado. I know they have an portfolio product as well, although not sure of the terms. They might be worth a call. I hope this helps

Stuart

Originally posted by @Stuart Birdsong:
@Tim Jones

Tim ,

Have your folks tried First Bank? They have a portfolio program that usually will help buyers who have some interesting financials. Just a thought. Another idea might be Community Banks of Colorado. I know they have an portfolio product as well, although not sure of the terms. They might be worth a call. I hope this helps

Stuart

Thank you

Originally posted by @Travis Sperr :

I have a few contacts - send me a note - my posts get deleted by the moderator when I share contact information on the forums. 

Sent you a note

Originally posted by @Dan Mackin :

First Bank, Elevations, BBVA, Key Bank. I did talk to Elevations last week and they had to change their terms. What they were quoting right now for an idea is:

5/1 ARM

30 year Amortized

15 year balloon

Just under 5% interest

25% down

Good luck!

Thanks Dan. Good stuff 

Originally posted by @Linda Weygant :

I use Jenna Veinote (prounounced Vee-No) at FirstBank for all my portfolio loan needs.  

[email protected]

She's in Longmont, but can do everything remotely.

(No business affiliation - just a really happy customer)

Thanks!

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here