Financing

7 Replies

Hello everyone I hope all is well. My partner and I currently live in Greensboro NC and we are planning on buying some duplexes or triplexes out of state. We are looking for advice on getting our financing set up to take on the projects.    PLEASE HELP!!!

Originally posted by @Justin Tahilramani - I know of a few off-market apt complexes available in greensboro. Two of them are 15 units that were built about 10-12 years ago... How much are you looking to invest?

@Justin Tahilramani I Amin  the Greensboro area and looking for multi-families, I would be interested to see what you have in mind.

Originally posted by @Frederick Jackson :

Hello everyone I hope all is well. My partner and I currently live in Greensboro NC and we are planning on buying some duplexes or triplexes out of state. We are looking for advice on getting our financing set up to take on the projects.    PLEASE HELP!!!

HI Frederick:

We can do private loans for acquisitions and rehabs for 1 to 4 units. 

YES, we do have buy and hold---5 yr fixed amortized over 30 yrs with pre-payment penalty. Can od up to 90% acquisition and 100% rehabs. Must have some down payment.  Rates from 5.99% depends on your real estate experience. 

Hope that helps. 

Originally posted by @Jackie Tan:
Originally posted by @Frederick Jackson:

HI Frederick:

We can do private loans for acquisitions and rehabs for 1 to 4 units. 

YES, we do have buy and hold---5 yr fixed amortized over 30 yrs with pre-payment penalty. Can do up to 90% acquisition and 100% rehabs. Must have some down payment.  Rates from 5.99% depends on your real estate experience. 

Hope that helps. 

PS: Min loan amount is $50K , max is $1M