• Ozark, MO
Votes |
Lokking for private money in Springfield, mo

Jonny Jeppsen
  • Investor
  • Ozark, MO
Posted Feb 12 2016, 06:35

Hey fellow BP members,

I am a newer RE investor and am looking for a private money partner in the Springfield,Mo area.

I have done one flip, thus far. I had a partner on it and it went well and we both made money. Unfortunately that partner has had some events in his life that are preventing him from continuing to invest. At least for the present time. So that leaves me looking for a new partner. I am looking to do flips in the 160-300k range. Although I am open to other price ranges as long as the #s work.

I have 25yrs experience in the construction industry. Have owned my own company for 13 yrs. I have studied the Springfield market for quite some time now. I have also invested about 1000hrs in real estate education of various types. I feel like my current skill set lends itself very well to flipping. I have also begun to network within the Springfield RE community.

So if you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me. I like to get to know the people that I do business with, as I find that "who" you are has a greater effect on how you do business then "what"what you are or "what" you have. 

Thanks, Jonny

Loading replies...