Skip to content
Creative Real Estate Financing

User Stats

Votes
Austin Kuhlman
  • Grandview, MO
Votes |
Beginner, looking for suggestions on closing my first deal!

Austin Kuhlman
  • Grandview, MO
Posted Sep 20 2017, 17:52

Hello everyone, I am a beginner in real estate investing and have been analyzing my first deal for quite some time now. It is a lot bigger of a deal than you would typically see somewhat starting out with but I see a very good opportunity in it. I is a 160 unit complexes, 20 8-plexus. Because of how big of a deal it is, I am running into an issue that most people starting out have. That is financing this big of a deal with no experience. I have called and talked to many commercial lenders and many are hesitant to lend to me based on having little real estate experience and lack of credit due to my age. However this is a great opportunity and the cash flow and ROI is there. I am working with a partner that has his real estate license but is also my age. Can anyone give me some advice on how to go about this? Also, I have looked around to try and find some meet-ups with local investors and I do not think there are any in the KC MO area. If anyone is interested or know of any, please contact me.

Thanks,

Austin K

Loading replies...