Private lending loan documents needed

7 Replies

Hello all, 

I'm working on a deal that is supposed to close on Nov 13th. I am putting $10,000 down, which I am getting from 4 different private lenders (1k, 1k, 3k and 5k). The bank is providing the rest of the funds ($40,000) for the purchase and flip. 

I'm looking for a contract template for the private lending money. It needn't be terribly complicated; it's just 12 month financing with interest only payments, with the balance due at the end. Anyone have a good resource for that? 

I've used lawdepot.com to generate a few contracts for my private investors - some interest only for 1 year, some for a share of the profits.  Type in the names, terms, etc and it generates a contract that you can print out or make a few final edits then print.

I've been looking for the same thing. Does anyone have copy of a contract they can share?

@Paul Choi , thanks for the recommendation. I got a 7 day free trail (and set a calendar notification to cancel!), and the document was very simple to generate and save to PDF. 

@Samuel Bavido Awesome! glad I can help.

I still have a subscription to it.  Need various contracts for different investors and transactions.

This post has been removed.

This post has been removed.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.