What are all the ways you can finance a deal?

1 Reply

As I have been getting more interested in real estate investment, I have found out that financing is one of the most important parts of the deal. However I feel like I don't have a complete understanding of all the financing options out there. Can anyone provide me a quick run down of all the different ways you can finance a deal? From the most basic to the most complicated. Or just point me to a prior forum or blog post.
Originally posted by @Blaine Alger :
As I have been getting more interested in real estate investment, I have found out that financing is one of the most important parts of the deal. However I feel like I don't have a complete understanding of all the financing options out there. Can anyone provide me a quick run down of all the different ways you can finance a deal? From the most basic to the most complicated. Or just point me to a prior forum or blog post.

Bank, commercial, Hard Money Lenders, Private Money, Friend & Relatives, Syndication, Subject To, Wraps, Lease Options, Land Contract, Assumption, Seller Carry Back, Seller Financing, Sell Your Speed Boat, Cash, I probably have left out a few but how am I doing so far? Do I win a prize?