User Stats

Votes
Kurt Newton
Votes |
Seller financing presentation

Kurt Newton
Posted Oct 10 2019, 12:17

Hey guys so this is my first post!

I’m going to be purchasing my first property within the next year and am super excited to get started, it’s been a long dream that I just never took action on.

I love the idea of creative financing and especially seller financing!

So I have a friend that I did some work for last year and he has some properties and he’s looking at getting rid of some of them so that he can take the money and just go travel or do something else with it.

The tenant that is in the one we discussed is a long term tenant with no plans to leave.

He’s wanting around 60k for it and gets about 750 a month in rent from tenant. I didn’t mention anything to him about seller finance, because I would like to research the property a bit more and get my own idea for numbers. So he is sending me the address later tonight.

Anyway, a concern I have currently is it doesn’t meet the 2% rule, market depending I might be able to start raising rent but that’s for when I have more info.

The question I have, is how do I bring up seller financing without sounding needy? Tips on highlighting the wins for him such as no capital gains and such?

Loading replies...