Skip to content
Creative Real Estate Financing

User Stats

Votes
Brian Kantor
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Any experience w/ Owens Management for funding?

Brian Kantor
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Nov 22 2020, 08:11

Hey, guys. They reached out to me on Linkedin. Guy seems nice. Was wondering if anyone has worked with them before and has any feedback positive or negative to share about their experience.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Thanks!

-Brian

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 14 2021, 15:36

@Brian Kantor did you ever find a reference? They reached out to me as well on LinkedIn.

User Stats

Votes
Brian Kantor
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Replied Jan 19 2021, 14:35

@Logan Marienau, no I did not end up working with them, and no longer need them for this specific project, but I would still consider working with them in the future. @Account Closed can you share anymore detail on your experience? What type of loan and in what market? What did you love about working with them? What could have been better? Thanks!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 24 2021, 11:21

@Account Closed Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Mason Peck
  • Montrose, PA
Votes |
  • Montrose, PA
Replied Jan 17 2022, 17:57

He’s a scammer. Tried to do a hard money loan through him and he ended up taking all the money for the “down payment” and running with it. 

Account Closed
Votes |
Replied Mar 17 2022, 13:03

Yep--total scammer.  Also contacted me via LinkedIn.  He took all the money in fees and "loan origination" and disappeared.  GRRR!  Wish BP would do a better job vetting these guys.