Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation

User Stats

Votes
Veronica Veiga
Votes |
LOOKING for CPA in Boston Mass Area

Veronica Veiga
Posted Nov 13 2022, 01:07

Hello I am looking for a CPA experience in real estate investment, bonus if they own investment properties. In order to guide me in my investment journey. I currently only own one property but looking to scale with the help and guidance from an amazing CPA. Thank you in advance. 

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Curtin
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Tewksbury, MA
Replied Nov 14 2022, 04:18
Quote from @Veronica Veiga:

Hello I am looking for a CPA experience in real estate investment, bonus if they own investment properties. In order to guide me in my investment journey. I currently only own one property but looking to scale with the help and guidance from an amazing CPA. Thank you in advance. 

Good morning Veronica! I know someone that immediately comes to mind that I will send you! Check your messages! :)

User Stats

Votes
Veronica Veiga
Votes |
Replied Nov 14 2022, 06:47
Quote from @Kyle Curtin:
Quote from @Veronica Veiga:

Good morning Veronica! I know someone that immediately comes to mind that I will send you! Check your messages! :)

Thank you…

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chris R. Gallo
  • Investor
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Boston, MA
Replied Nov 14 2022, 08:06

@Kyle Curtin

Would love to get in on this one too! Could use a local advisor if at all possible! 

Thanks so much!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 24 2022, 07:06

I recommend Carolyn Stall, she assists many of the faculty at MIT with CPA duties as well as myself - https://stalladvisors.com/