• New to Real Estate
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Anyone got a great CPA in OKC...?

Chase Fritz
  • New to Real Estate
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Nov 19 2022, 16:11

I'm on the hunt for a great CPA in the Oklahoma City area. I would love someone who is an active real estate investor and is trained in tax strategy (not a requirement but the more first hand knowledge the better) 

Anyone got any recommendations for me? Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Will Fraser
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City
Replied Nov 22 2022, 07:02

Oh yeah.  The company that serves and blessed me over and over again is what you would call a Tax Advisor, not simply a CPA or tax preparer.  Figuring out this distinction has been light and enjoyable.

Insightful Tax & Advisory

User Stats

Votes
James McMurrey
  • Lender
  • CA CO FL GA OK TN TX VA, & WA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • CA CO FL GA OK TN TX VA, & WA
Replied Nov 22 2022, 07:24

Kimberly Furrh at Furrh & Associates is awesome (based out of Lawton, OK). She invests in real estate herself so she sees both sides as a CPA. I've recommended her on the forums a few times and have gotten great feedback from other members. She also works with a bunch of veterans so she's used to having to communicate remotely and work around schedules.

I use her for my personal portfolio (going strong on year 4 now). She has a great online portal for uploading documents and is happy to help with specific questions.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Mary Beatty
  • Realtor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Replied Nov 22 2022, 20:41

Chad Tyler he is an active real estate investor and also has tax strategies for investors.  He is really easy to work with.  Tell him I sent you his way! 

https://www.thumbtack.com/ok/e...

User Stats

Votes
Alyssa Dyer
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Replied Nov 25 2022, 17:27
Quote from @Chase Fritz:

I'm on the hunt for a great CPA in the Oklahoma City area. I would love someone who is an active real estate investor and is trained in tax strategy (not a requirement but the more first hand knowledge the better) 

Anyone got any recommendations for me? Thanks!

Kenny Whitehead is great. Last we talked he was thinking about closing his books to new clients but hadn’t made that decision yet.