Skip to content
Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Allen
  • General Contractor
  • Flathead, MT
Votes |
Lien placed on my own foreclosure by myself???

Jeff Allen
  • General Contractor
  • Flathead, MT
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:47

Ok, basically I want to preface this by saying I am not crazy but questioning the process a bit. I am a real estate investor who has decided to roll over on a little more than 5 million in homes. I am up late tonight because I am bugged by one thing...One of my builds was financed by a local investment company and for whatever reason they were bent on not giving me the money to build my mammoth four car garage with a full 1200 square foot studio above it. This garage cost me 120K and all out of my pocket. So I guess I am getting a bit bitter that all these slack asses put liens on my home over an above the bid amount and here I am carrying 120K of money and cannot do anything about it...or can I is the question? I financed this under my personal credit and built the garage under my business investment group. Any thoughts? I know this sounds ungrateful and I wish the market would have held so I could keep up payments of over 20K each month but after a year and a half of this we simply ran dry. Without builders placing their necks on the line there would be no community to live in.

Loading replies...