Good evening,

I have a few questions pertaining to some deals I did this 1 is a rental that I bought & paid a contractor to I need to obtain a W9 from the contractor?  What other forms should I prepare or provide for paying him to rehab my property to rent it out?

Deal 2 is a flip that I did a JV deal on....I served as the Private Lender on the deal where I lent the $$$ placing a mortgage on the property (might have the terminology mixed but basically other investor was required to reimburse me the amount lent prior to sale of the home. I believe we did a promissory note & mortgage lien on the property. Profit above the amount lent is split 50/50 based on agreement in place......Is there a Tax form that I need to provide the other investor partner since I served as the private lender?