Tulsa, OK Tax Contact

3 Replies

I'm working with a friend in Broken Arrow, OK and he has some real estate tax questions that are best reserved for the professionals! We are eager to find someone in the BA area to help him out! Thanks so much BP for the guidance.


@Donnie Martens ,

Send me a PM for a referral in OK, I recommend working with someone remotely; however, if you want someone locally shoot me a PM.

You definitely need someone qualified, does not have to be a CPA, could be an Enrolled Agent or an attorney. Just make sure they specialize in tax and have significant experience dealing with real estate investors.

Here is a great list of questions to ask a potential accountant: http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/51/topics/70447-questions-to-ask-a-cpa

Also check out the www.NAEA.org page in your search. It should help you find someone local. If someone comes to me, I'll send them your way.

If you need help in your search or want to verify something don't hesitate to ask.

For example: I have clients worldwide and things are just as easy as I e-mail them, talking on the phone. I even use Skype and TeamViewer to communicate with clients so I'd highly recommend looking for one of the best with great references that interviews well with you.

So look for someone you can connect with that works out for your situation.

Feel free to ask here if you have questions

Donnie, since you are in Broken Arrow, I highly recommend Charlie Chung at Parakletos Inc.  They are right across the street from Forest Ridge.  Their website is www.ptaxes.com.  They saved me a lot of money this year.

Smart Tech For The Smart Landlord
The Smart Way To Manage Your Rentals
Enjoy growing your portfolio without paying more for it. Unlimited units & easy-to-use apps.
Get Unlimited Units