CPA in Massachusetts

12 Replies

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a CPA in Massachusetts that has deals with real estate investors/agents. I am looking to do some tax planning/prep before the year ends and would like to speak with someone. I have my normal W2 salary, commission earnings as an agent, as well as the purchase of a two-family this year with a 203k loan to deal with this season for taxes. As someone with very little experience in the tax world, all of those things in one year seems extremely complicated and I want to prepare accordingly. Any suggestions or referrals would be great! I work in Boston and live on the North Shore. Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by @Daniel Weber :

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a CPA in Massachusetts that has deals with real estate investors/agents. I am looking to do some tax planning/prep before the year ends and would like to speak with someone. I have my normal W2 salary, commission earnings as an agent, as well as the purchase of a two-family this year with a 203k loan to deal with this season for taxes. As someone with very little experience in the tax world, all of those things in one year seems extremely complicated and I want to prepare accordingly. Any suggestions or referrals would be great! I work in Boston and live on the North Shore. Thanks everyone!

I can recommend Izzy Zuber, CPA in Brookline. Very knowledgeable in real estate, and very honest.  Two-person operation, not some big firm who doesn't remember your name. Best of luck Daniel

@Daniel Weber If you end up needing a third option, let me know. My CPA is out of Dedham, but deals remotely. I wouldn't want to handle those filings either! Lol

@patrick who do you use? I'm nearby.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!

Also give @Vlad K. a call. I met with him for about 3 hours yesterday. He really knows his stuff!

@Daniel Weber You may want to reach out to @Brandon Hall who is well known on this site for being an established CPA - and I can personally recommend him from my own positive experience working with him. 

This post has been removed.

Major shortage here in the Big Apple / NYC. You guys should think about getting licensed here. We could use some on Bigger Pockets.

Hi @Steven Perre I lot of folks are willing to work remotely. 

I would gladly talk to you about filling the void in the Big Apple / NYC. Cheers!

@Vlad, please reach out to me, I'd love to have a chat.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.